Answered By: Sophie North
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2020 Views: 75
We are pleased to be able to offer a freepost service to students. This enables you return your books without having to come back to the University and without incurring any costs.
Note: this service is only available from within the U.K.
What you need to do:
- Take a photo of the books you are returning.
- Package your books securely, making sure each package is no heavier than 10-12kg. Although the maximum weight allowed is 20kg, this is very heavy and we would prefer you send the books in multiple packages.
- Go to our page on the Royal Mail website (http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3846) and follow the instructions to print off your freepost label(s).
- Make a note of the tracking number(s). This is to help us resolve any problems if they occur during transit and for your own peace of mind.
- Take your book package(s) to the post office.
- Please allow 10 days for the package to arrive at the library and the books to be removed from your record.
For any help or questions about this service please contact us at email@example.com or use the Library help service: https://bradford.libanswers.com/
- About the Library
- Borrow, Return
- Covid 19 - Coronavirus
- Disability Support
- Distance Learners
- Equipment + Skeletons
- eResources - eBooks, Journals, Databases
- External Access
- Finding things
- Fines + Lost Books
- Group Study Rooms
- Interlibrary Loans
- IT and Computers
- Printing, Scanning, Photocopying
- Security, Noise, Lost Property